Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OHP

Does anyone ever just get tired of hearing the T.V drone on and on? In my house the first thing that gets done in the morning is coffee, next is to turn on the news. Since I'm at home in the mornings and not getting ready for work I usually leave it on and drink my coffee. Well lately just the continuous blah blah blah of the television grates on my nerves. I literally just made a face at the news people on T.V before hitting my off button. Yes, I'm just a bit spastic. In the afternoon when hubby & kids get home thats the first thing they want to do; turn on the blasted T.V. I can't tell you how many times I'm like "can we just turn that off?" Now, I still love watching my shows, but that is usually once or twice a week and late at night. Sadly this week is most of the season finale's. *sigh*
 
I digress
 
It's time to get to the link-up part of my post. 

















 
I have literally been obsessed with re-designing my kids rooms. Have I started on it yet? No. Have I finalized thoughts on a direction for their rooms? No. Have I even cleaned their rooms so I can see where to start? No. Do I seem like a lazy person at the moment? YES!
 
So this isn't actually entirely my fault. Every time that I say "Okay today is the day to get in their room" something comes up. Literally. Today is doctor day for my sick babies. I'm hoping that it's not strep and praying that they get better soon. I hope you all are having a great Wednesday. Oh and if you have any storage/organization/decorating ideas for kids rooms (especially for girls who share a room) please share these with me! I like to have lots of inspiration and options.
Have a blessed one! 

2 comments:

  1. Lemon cups for sorbet!! Awesome.
    Love your pins.

    Rebecca @Desert Girls Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these rooms! My fav is prob the one with the yellow striped ceiling!

    ReplyDelete