Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday? Really?

For some reason it just hasn't really felt like a Friday. I guess it's because my work schedule has changed and instead of being at work 5 days a week I'm only required to be there for 2 days. I'm not used to having free days during the week and the holidays falling on Tuesdays has just seemed to completely throw me this year. Anyways, thank God that the Holidays are over and we can get back to life in all its normal psychotic splendor.
 
Today I'm linking up for the first time with The Sweet Season for Friday's Letters.
 
Dear Car,
 I will clean you I promise, I just won't promise when that will be.
 
Dear Scale,
Our relationship will most definitely improve in the near future. Just get ready for it.
 
Dear Sis & Mom,
I love you guys so much. Thanks for being my ear/shoulder when I need someone to rant at/cry on. And for making me laugh, not judging me, making me feel better about myself on my bad days. Don't know what I would do without you guys!
 
Dear Room,
I am so freaking sick of you being a mess all the time. Why oh why can't you just clean yourself?
 
Dear Broom,
Do you feel used? I'm sure you do, because unfortunately I can't keep my hands off of you for one day or all dirt breaks loose. Three times in one day is ridiculous....and I apologize, but until people learn how to take their boots off outside then you and I will continue this twisted love/hate relationship.
 
Dear Self,
In 2013 you will be happy with yourself, with who you are, and what you do. You will learn to try new things without fear of the unknown. You will cope with the crap that continually plagues your mind. You will let things go that don't want to change, you can't force people to change, so you are going to accept this and move on. You will realize that you don't have to be completely dependent on something or someone. You are you, and you can be proud and content with that.
 
Dear Vacation,
I am going to have so much fun no matter where you are. I've waited long enough to get away for a much needed break, this is my year and Vaca I'm coming for you.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment