Thursday, January 10, 2013

Its Ok Thursday

Its Thursday. I wish it was already over and that I was at the end of my work day on Friday, but it's Thursday. The beginning of Thursday. I guess it's better than the beginning of Wednesday, or the beginning of Monday. I'll survive. What makes me kind of bleh on this Thursday morning? Well my im chatting buddy isn't at her desk today, aka my sister Ree (if you haven't met Ree you need to check out her blog here). I'll survive this as well.
 
Today is link-up day with Neely

Its Ok Thursdays
 
I love this link-up. Love reading whats OK with everyone else, and sharing what's OK with me today. So here goes...
 
 
Its OK
 
...to be completely out of shampoo. So I used the dry shampoo my sis bought me, and I love it BTW
#suavekeratindryshampoo
 
...that I only had a half a cup of coffee this morn because I was too busy getting dressed. They need to put a Starbucks in the town I work in, for real.
 
....To want that Starbucks here, but will rarely have the extra $$ to spend on it.
 
...that the office supplies that were delivered the other day are still sitting in the middle of my office floor in their boxes looking at me. I need a robot to do these little things for me
#bicentennialman
 
...To want more nights with my hubby like we had last night. We don't get to just spend time together and be a bit goofy, and have silly conversations. It was nice.
 
...I am dying for the new Black Dagger Brotherhood book to come out. Please hurry up!!!
#BDB
 
...that I can't get anything done because my tenants keep coming in to sit and chat a while. Love these people, but I really need to work blog lol
 
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!


4 comments:

  1. A fellow Rachel here stopping by!
    Love your blog!
    Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the same boat with you on the Starbucks references. I live about 20min from the nearest, in the opposite direction of my house, but I am broke. I do treat myself to a gas station coffee, you know those fancy little cappuccino machines, about 200,000 calories of sweet coffee I settle for when I don't have Starbucks.

    Here's to hoping you strike it rich, and open your own Starbucks one day.

    Amanda @3lilapples a new follow courtesy of A Complete Waste of Makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here! i love dry shampoo :) www.agirlinheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete