Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oh The Things I'm Thankful For

Let me start this off by apologizing for being completely MIA. It was touch and go during the holidays, but now that the holidays are over I'm having a hard time finding my groove again. Possibly because since the start of the year my work schedule has been crazy, my husband's work schedule has changed, and my mind has been filled with so many things that blogging was the last on the list.
I've been struggling the past few...well forever it seems like, I won't lie to you and sometimes it's hard to be thankful for the everyday things. Thats why my sister (aka Ree, aka The Story Of My Life reeeead her blog) and her post today inspired me.
 
I'm linking up with Faith Love And Babies for "Thankful Thursdays"

white_zpsea727859-1_zpsa43edf8b


I'm Thankful For

My job, though right now it's driving me nuts and I want another one. I'm thankful that I have a job and a little bit of income

My kids, even if there rooms are a mess. One day they won't even occupy those rooms so I'm so thankful for my babies right now.

For my conversations with my sister, through im, face to face, or text. I can blow off some steam or we can talk about silly things and I always feel better.

For my hubby. A man who has been looking for a long haired miniature daschund puppy, because thats the only kind of dog that I want, and I think he found one that will be born...sometime this year!

The Power Up Youth Rally. It's a spiritual refreshing that I look forward to every year. I get excited about the meetings, even the fundraisers are enjoyable because I know what a blessing that Rally is.
Praying for an awesome move of God again this year!

For my bed being made now every morning. Laugh if you will, but my husband has been on night shift for a while now up until this week. My bed was NEVER made and it's so nice to come home to a tidy quilt and pillows.

My new Vera Bradley Grand Traveler bag in Ribbons. I love it soooo much! Thanks Memaw!

For my bestest friends, you know who you are. We may not get to see each other much, or even talk on the phone much, but when we are together it's like BAM...we never were apart. Love you guys!


Hope ya'll have a great Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment