Thursday, February 7, 2013

Everything is A-OKay!

Wow it's been almost a month since I have posted anything. I a bit ashamed of that fact, but I've had a hard time getting back into the groove since the holidays are over. I know, I know, we are basically in the middle of February and still I'm slackin, believe me...I'm aware. My work schedule has changed so I'm actually now off two days out of the week. I haven't wanted to spend those days in front of a computer so I've been cleaning things around the house that I previously didn't have time to do, then getting around to using my brand new sewing machine for the first time, and learning how to knit. (I'm obsessed with crafting!)
 
I'll share with you guys some of the things I've been working on when I make one mistake free at a later date. I also had some great news come to me yesterday.
My sister (Ree @ The Story Of My Life) and my BIL are going to have their first little baby! You just don't know how excited I am for them! They are going to be great parents, and just as importantly...I'm an awesome aunt! haha I can't wait to spoil Baby Dixon!
 
 

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Now onto the link-up with Neely that I have missed dearly.
 
 
Its OK
 
...that my car is acting crazy (i.e. cutting off, draining the battery, ect...)
 
...to just want to strangle some certain people sometimes for acting like an idiot. I mean come on.
 
...that I can't have Mellow Mushroom for lunch and I'll have to wait a whole week. Sigh.
 
...that I have done absolutely nothing work related since I've walked into my office. I'm way to distracted trying to find DIY V-day card ideas for my kids. Gotta get on that.
 
...That my little girls is growing up and wanting to learn how to straighten/curl her hair so she can primp in the morning before school. #timeflies
 
...that my days off are spent cleaning the house. I mean they are days off...and I'm working at home? Seriously, I need to find something else to do lol
 
...That I'm having to sell my horse. I don't want to, I love her so much, but finances are just too tight right now.
 
...to have a hard time letting go. I spent a whole afternoon reliving my ideas and dreams around certain things and then telling myself that it's not probable, and you have to let it go. So....I'm letting go. *tear* 
 
 I hope y'all have an awesome Thursday, hey don't forget your Umbrella...Jack.
#duckdynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment