Thursday, February 21, 2013

Picture Partay

Guess what, this week is almost over!
Thank the Good Lord.
It hasn't been a bad week, but I will still be glad when I am able to go home this evening and know that today is my Friday and my weekend officially starts tomorrow. (technically I still work on my days off, believe me cleaning the house is a chore!)
 
I don't have a lot of time today so I just figured I would share some pictures with you guys that I took earlier in the week and when I feel like I can write about it without tearing up, I'll share with ya'll why these pictures are so special to me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
That is my lovely mare Paige and as you can tell she's loved by the whole family.
Hope you guys have a great Thursday. 




1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog! You can check out the post here:

    http://horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls

    ReplyDelete