Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OHP: What I'm Lovin'

I wish there some kind of way to know what the day's weather would hold.
Here in North Florida you just never know what you are going to get. It could be windy and 30 degrees. It could be drizzling and 80 degrees. It could very well be cloudy/sunny 75 degrees with a chance of sleet! It just can't decide and I'm tired of this bi-polar weather. I'm not into super hot tempratures, but a good consistent 70 degrees with a mild breeze isn't too much to ask. I would really like to open my windows and smell the fresh air. Since I can't have that I'm going to wait five minutes and see if it changes. haha.
 
I can at least enjoy the beautiful day and the fact that this is one of my days off! I love having days at my house to catch up on cleaning, or work on a project, or whatever. I love seeing the sunshine, I love just being in a good mood on a great day! Thats why today is
 
Things That I Love Day!
 
 
I Love....
 
 
This Cake
 


 
This Dining Room
 


 
 
These Shoes
 




 


Mis-matched chairs & this type of decor
 
 


 
 
Old Quilts
 



This Whole Look
 


 
Flowers arrangements in random containers
 



Ditto.





Tina Fey's Humor

 
"Every girl is expected to have caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall butt, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, and the arms of Michelle Obama. The only person close to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes. Everyone else is struggling." - Tina Fey


This Quote
 



link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and happy pinning!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! :) And the dining room. I need a house that big so I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick just one pin that I love, they are all wonderful! I have the barn pinned as well, for a great wedding idea :).

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pins are so cute! Stopping by from the link up and wanted to let you know I have a great giveaway happening on my page now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That cake always looks amazing. Now to talk someone into making it for me

    ReplyDelete