Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OHP-Vacation Time

Greetings & Salutations
as one of my elderly tenants would say!
I hope you are all doing very well on this dreary, rainy Wednesday.
 
I'm linking up today with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

 
I've been doing a lot of thinking about vacations lately. Honestly the kids, the hubby, and I have never gotten to go on a family vacation and I'm hoping that this year will be different. I've been wanting to take them to Disney World & Islands of Adventure. I mean I live literally like 5 hours from there, but it takes a butt load of money to vaca down there for a few days with three kids.
 
Anywho
 
Todays OHP is going to be centered on places that I've been wanting to go, and I'll probably throw in a few random pins, but mostly its about my dream vacation. Not necesarrily a family trip, but a Rachel-time-to-get-away-and-do-nothing-but-what-you-want-to-do trip.
So here goes...
 
Ireland
 












 

 
Scotland
 









 
Greece
 




 
 
Alaska
 


 
Bora Bora



 
 
Jamaica
 






1 comment:

  1. I did Disney this year! We went in September and it was pretty inexpensive compared to the summer/winter! And it was practically empty because most kids had just started school :)

    ReplyDelete