Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's Supposed To Be Fall....Right?

So I've been glancing at some other blog posts and facebook statuses and everyone is going on and on about Fall. "Oh it's cool outside", "The leaves are falling and changing", and on and on it goes. Well let me tell you what it's like outside my window right now.
It's moist, sticky, 80 degrees at 8am, and green as all get out! Fall is my favorite time of the year, October just happens to be my absolute favorite month and I can't properly appreciate it, because I live in the tropics! Okay technically I live in Florida, but seriously...it feels like the tropics.
 
I am literally craving cooler temps and Autumn colors like a preggo person craves pickles (yes I totally just stereotyped there...sorry Ree). I want to get all my decorations out, but for one I have some shaping up to do outside before I can go full on halloween mode, and it's been nuts around here. I would actually love to go to a Friday night football game (Go LCHS Bulldogs!) and not sweat to death before the sun goes down! Gah, is that so much to ask? No...I didn't think so either. On the real though I've been praying God would send us some cooler weather and let us have an enjoyable fall. At least let it be jacket worthy weather on October 31st.
 
Speaking of October 31st, I wanted to share with you all some of my decorating wishes for Halloween this year. I am so excited about it, but I am having a hard time settling on exactly what I want to do to the front porch. I'll share with you guys my favorite things from my Pinterest board (to see my Halloween board click here). In turn ya'll can tell me what you like/disklike and even send me comments and link some of your fav fall decorations!
 
So here goes!
 
















Those are just a few of my pins from my Pinterest board and a few of my favorites. What decorations are ya'll putting up this year?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are posting again! I've missed reading them! And I'm sooooo loving some of your ideas for your house. These would work perfectly where you live! I love the broomstick one! :)

    ReplyDelete