Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Its Fall Yall!

It's finally fall! It's my favorite season so I get a little excited and worked up about decorations and holidays. I'll get to all that in a minute though. What I want to talk about first is how I have such wonderful kids!
 
Sunday, September 23rd was mine and my husband's 12th anniversary. My hubby works on the weekends, not to mention there was something planned every night since Thursdaay night, so we went out to dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate. So Sunday morning, which is busy for us with getting ready for church, I wake up and hear my kids moving around in the kitchen. I know something is up when I don't hear any arguing and they are actually working together. My kids decided to put together something special for me and their daddy that morning.
 
A cupcake, a slice of pound cake complete with blueberries, pecans, and almonds, graham crackers with marshmallow cream, a bouquet of freshly picked flowers, and a hand-made card.

 
They used the resources they had in my kitchen to put this together for us and I thought it was the sweetest thing. They also had our coffee already made for us. So like I said....such amazing kids!
 
Now back to fall. On Saturday I decided to pull out my fall decor. I have a small space to work with and I still have some things left to do (planning a shopping trip at the beginning of October). However, I wanted to go ahead and share with you some things that put up.

Love this above my dining room table
My simple but pretty wreath on my front door


My prized possesion - Princess House glass pumpkin punch bowl- My mother bought this for me right after I got married.

One of the metal black luminaries that I have hanging on my porch.


I'm going to add a few of my favorite things from Pinterest, things I'll be adding to my decor soon!! Have an amazing start to your fall!
 
 








Source: bhg.com via Rachel on Pinterest




 
 
 

 


2 comments: