Thursday, September 20, 2012

Its OK Thursday...

Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
 
 
So ever since I heard about the "Its OK Thursdays" I've wanted to join in on the Its OK fun! I love the idea of this and it just so happens that I have begun my blogging on a Thursday! How awesome is that? I also heard from my friend Michelle, the author of My Simple Life blog (check her out by clicking on the button at the bottom, she's great), that linking up is such a great way to meet new people through this and makes your blogging experience more enjoyable! So here goes...
 
 
 
It's Ok...
 
 
...no matter how I straighten my bangs they always, I repeat, ALWAYS fall in my face and look ridiculous.
 
 
...that my car absolutely refused to show my gas level as anything but empty though I had just filled it up.
 
 
...that I honestly just don't feel like going for my daily power walk on my lunch break.
 
 
...that I stress over small things like what to name a blog or title a paper more than I stress really big things.
 
 
...that my living room floor was covered with tracked in wet grass (thanks to kids, husbands, and Georgia boots) when I left for work this morning.
 
 
...that I am still waiting for direction in my job situation from God, though I feel as if I've done my fair share of waiting...
 
Its all OK.
Have a Great Thursday and just remember to breathe...because tomorrow is Friday and the wekeend is almost here!
My Simple Life
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. This is a great post & I LOVE YOUR BLOG NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog name too! Super cute and fun! And go on your power walk anyways. It will make you feel even better when you do it even on those days you don't feel like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, of course lol and I probably will though a salad and reading a book sounds much more appealing today. However, I vow to suck it up and walk haha

      Delete
  3. I stress the small things more then the big things too! LOL :) Stopping by from the link-up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog post titles are a major deal....don't feel bad for stressing! :)
    stopping by from the link up!

    happy thursday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who stresses those things! Nice to know there is a group of supporters LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute blog!! Glad I found it and stopped by!
    I definitely stress over the small things too. It is something I'm really working on!!
    I hope you stop by and share the love!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete