Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger


 
Thanks to my bestest friend Michell @ my simple life blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It's cool because even if you think you are the most boring person in the world there are random things that you like to do, listen to, see, or buy; and more than likely your not the only one who likes, listens, or buys those things! We are more alike than we think!
 
 
 
 
The Rules:
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Thank the blogger who has nominated you by linking it back to their blog
Share 7 random facts about yourself!
Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated for this award.
 
 
7 Random things about me...
 
I hate the color orange in clothes, but love it to decorate with and am fascinated by this color during autumn.
 
I have a very specific way to stack the dishwasher and yes, I have taught my kids this method as well
 
I love the smell of leather, hay, and horses!
 
I get super excited about organizing
 
I love getting new office supplies for work and home
 
I don't mind the washing, drying, and folding of laundry I just hate to put it all up...ugghh
 
I have a fascination with owls. Owl jewlery, owls on clothing, owls on fabric, or in art...I love them all!
 
 
Tag...your turn!
 
Michelle @ The Vintage Apple 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment