Monday, March 18, 2013

5 For Five

Hello Monday.
Though I wasn't really excited about your coming, I am up and about in your rain and cloudiness.
Though I would rather be at home, in my jammies, reading a good book; I am at work & blessed to be so.
 
I have tried hard this past week to stay on top of my blog and be consistent with my posts and I think I did a decent job. I have to exclude the weekend, because weekends are usually just too busy for me to have time to sit at the computer. Anyways we are back on Monday and posting once more.
 

FantasticallyAverage
 
 
It's a new week and time to check out our goals from last week and set new ones for the week to come!
 
Last Week's Goals
 
1. Create menu for the coming week & get grocery list together
Success! I actually got to do this & made it to the grocery store!
 
2.Clean off the back porch
Nope, it still looks like a reject yard sale back there.
 
3.Work on creating a budget for my family
Sadly I was too busy with the crappy week I had last week to even think about budgeting.
 
4. Try to get brochures for the Power Up Rally created.
Again, EPIC FAIL.
 
5. Finish substitute teacher training
Nope. Didn't get to this either. Wow, this is sad.
 
 
So apparently I didn't do that great. At least I got one thing on my list done. Maybe I'll have better luck this coming week...so here goes.
 
This week's Goals
 
 
1. Create brochures for the Power Up Rally. (I seriously need to do this)
 
2. Drink more water this week (I never drink enough water)
 
3. Wash all the kids clothes, fold them, and put them up
 
4. Try again to clean off the back porch
 
5. Pick up dresser & wardrobe that was given to me
 
I hope you all have a great start to your week!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment