Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OHP & Things

I just want to say that I had a great Tuesday evening. My husband didn't have to work til after 9pm (which is abnormal), there were no obligations to be anywhere, and we were all here at the same time. I cooked my yummy spaghetti that my kids love (hubby isn't a big sketti fan), then we all piled outside for some daylight savings time fun!
 
*going off on rant* I happen to like Daylight Savings Time and wish they would just leave it on Daylight Savings Time for the whole year. What is the purpose of time going back in the fall? It just screws up our schedules and makes it dark by the time that working people get home. It's miserable! Keep Daylight Savings Time! *End Rant*
 
Okay so as I was saying...
Outside we played bad mitten for a bit. My son has begun to love it. We don't have a net, but who needs them? We call out of bounds when we can't reach the birdie and thats that. haha. After a few rounds of that we begun our gardening. You don't know how excited I was to start planting. I'll post some pictures of our two gardening plots later. We got our corn and potatoes planted last night. The only downfall to the evening was my poor baby Lauren is still sick. She's been in the bed mostly since last Thursday with the flu and I hate it. I'll be so glad when she's my silly, energy filled, Lauren Pooh again!
 
Now it's link-up time! Oh yes!
 

 
 



You don't know how much I want that coffee cup!
 
 





Kate Spade & Coach bags? YES PLEASE!!
 
 
 





I plan on doing both of these things at my house. Adorable.
 
 
 








 
 
I want to do all of this with my kids for Easter
 





 

This is so me. I have a problem, I'll admit.
 
 
If you want to get in on the OHP fun just hop on over to Michelle's page by clicking here

1 comment: