Thursday, March 14, 2013

Its OK most of the time

Wow...Thursday. Thankfully so.
I just hope to see the end of this Thursday really really soon.
My morning didn't start off so great and the hits just keep coming.
So I'm ready for another day already.
 
BUT WAIT!
Before I rush through this day, hoping nothing else irritating, discouraging, depressing, or aggravating happens I have a link-up!
(apparently today I really need this specific link-up)
 

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Its OK
 
...To be annoyed at certain people and wish to God they could deal with some of the crap that you deal with every day, then maybe you would be appreciated more.
 
...To want to call up another person and chew them out for making assumptions when they know less than crap about what they are freaking talking about.
 
...To wish people would find out facts first.
 
...That I want a third cup of coffee, and something to break (preferably something I wouldn't have to clean up afterwards)
 
...To wish the song "Take This Job and Shove It" was a reality instead of a lyric I keep humming to myself.
 
...That I'm on a bit of a tirade with my "Its Ok" items right now.
 
...That my nails look horrible. Who has time to worry about nails anymore? Not me.
 
...That I have to wait a whole nother week to find out what happens on The Vampire Diaries, Nashville, & Supernatural.
 
...That I'm not Ok, I'll be Ok soon. I promise.
 
 
I hope you all have a better Thursday Morning than I am having. If you think you want to share some Its Ok moments visit Neely's page & link-up.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bad morning! I could use a third cup of coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! :) we all
    Have those days believe me. Hang in there!

    Marisa @ a girl in heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. one day closer to the weekend!
    hang in there!

    ReplyDelete