Thursday, March 28, 2013

From The Heart

Wuz up my peeps! Me? Jus chillen man, you know.
How's the week so far for all of ya'll? I hope it's all good cuz. LOL okay enough, enough. Seriously though I do hope all of you have had a great week thus far and I pray it continues to be a great week for you.
 
I just want to give a quick shout out to you, yes you. To all my followers. You guys are great. Thank you for keeping me sane. On those days that I feel like I have no one to talk to, I get on here and realize that I'm not alone and I'm not the only one facing things, or the only one who just wants to be silly sometimes. So thank you for that.
 
I'm a bit light hearted today. Why you ask? Well I can tell you that it's not because my finances are just amazing, or that money is pouring in from every side, because it's not. It's not because everything is just perfect in my life, because my life is far from perfect. It's because I have a reason to be happy, I have Jesus on my side, in my heart, and guiding my footsteps. Though sometimes I feel like he leads me in dark places, through valleys and, caves, he always  brings me out the other side. He's never left me. Trials are but for a season. The tests we go through are for a reason. God is an all knowing, all powerful, compassionate, loving God. I will not understand his ways, but I'm not supposed to. I'm simply supposed to follow and let him lead.
 
My husband and I have talked before about how it would be to have been born back in the 1800's. We both think we could've made great western survivors and farmers. However, I was born in 1984, on the 23rd of August. I was born on that day for a reason. I am here at this specific time for a purpose and I want to do exactly what God has put me on this earth to do. We've got to get to a place where it's no longer about us. It's not about me. Thats hard to do when we live in an all about me world, but I'm asking God to help me put myself aside. Is there someone I can talk to? Is there someone that's hurting who could use some help or prayer? As I sat in church last night, and a wonderful service we had, I was thinking about how I, me personally, have lost the compassion for people. I know that I am not the only one. Everywhere we turn there is someone with a problem, someone in pain, and we have gotten so numb to it all that we can't even feel compassion for these people any longer.
 
God doesn't want indifference from me. My problems need to be left in God's hands so that I can focus on others. I have a tendency to worry about myself and my situation...a lot. Like a ridiculous amount. Faith is letting God take my problems, because he said to cast all our cares on him, and knowing that he won't fail me, THEN opening my heart to another's hurt and pain. My prayer today is that I have more compassion. Lord break my heart for what breaks yours. For if I am not caring for your people, then what good am I?
 
I thought I was going to do my usual Thursday link-up, even had it in the title, but I don't think I will. I'm not sure where all that came from, other than straight from my heart. I didn't have any intention of writing all of that today, but mabey someone else needs to hear this. I love you all. I hope you have a great day and that you let God use you. If you don't know the Lord, I pray you get to know him, and let him into your heart and life. It will be the best decision you will ever make.
 
Happy Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment