Wednesday, March 20, 2013

All Things Pinteresting

Hey Ya'll. Happy Wednesday!
Whether you are at work or at home I hope that you are having a glorious morning!
I have to admit that mine isn't too bad...mostly because Wednesdays are one of my off days (off from the office, not from working in the house bleh). I'm wondering right now how bad it would be to have a third cup of coffee...I could use it. Getting out of the bed was tough this morning. I had that urge just to snuggle under the covers ya know? I got up though. I made homemade pop-tarts for breakfast this morning, and they were a smash hit with the kiddos! Hooray! Believe me when I say that finding food that all three of them like isn't easy. Layla, my 5 year old, is super picky...like really really picky. So all in all I count this morning's breakfast a success!
 
 
I just love Wednesdays because I get to link-up with Michelle!
(If you haven't visited her blog then do so. She's awesome!)
 
 

 
 
 






That made me laugh...like seriously cracked me up
 











Have a Happy  Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment