Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hey, Its OK...Jack

Hey...Jack. Today is Thursday. Thursday all day long.
I'm glad it's Thursday. For the most part I like Thursdays. For the most part lol. Don't get me wrong I would loved to have slept in this morning seeing as I couldn't get to sleep until around 1am. However, that alarm went off at 6:15 and though I didn't want to, I got up.
 
I have to admit I did slack a bit this morning (i.e. I didn't stick to my menu for breakfast & lunch). Don't judge me...if you'd have been in my kitche last night you would've understood. My son, the 6th grader, had a project due today. He had to make a 3-d replica of an animal cell and a plant cell. He decided he wanted it to be eatible so naturally my mind immediately goes to cake. With mine and Luke's combined efforts we made two cakes, one square and one round, and added all the trimmings. We used those sour extreme things, three different color icings, peanuts, jelly beans, sprinkles, marshmallows dyed green, round cut outs of red velvet cake inserted into the other cake, and sour skittles. I realized that my scientific vocabulary is seriously lacking, but I made up for it last night by learning works like golgi, rough endoplasmic reticulum, centrosome, and vacuole. There were alot more, but I'm going to spare you, be thankful. I wish now that I would've taken pictures of the finished product, but I didn't.
#horribledocumenter
 
I am linking up now with Neely, which you all know I love doing. 
Its Ok Thursdays

Its Ok 

...To like copying Si Robertson so much that I add "hey, Jack" to just about every sentence
#DuckDynasty

...That my DVR decided NOT to record Supernatural last night for no apparent reason, grrrr.

...To be running a little late in the mornings because you wanted to do something different with your makeup.

...That I can't pick a book to read, because I'm just not in the mood for anything specific.

...To realize that the reason for the above is probably because I'm waiting on the new J.R. Ward book
#loveratlast  #lessthanaweek

...To be obsessed with redecorating and paint colors right now

...To be stuck with just obsessing because I don't have the money to do a project at the moment

...That my hubby's truck is still broke down and still sitting in front of my office.

...To be completely sick of the music on my ipod.

...To not be able to delete music on said ipod, because I just can't choose. Help!

 
What's OK with you today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment