Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 & Friday's Fancies

Hello everyone! So it's a great day and mostly because my night last night was so freaking awesome. Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiered last night and though I thought that I wasn't going to be able to go, my sister and I found tickets yesterday and my sister, my mom, and I all went to see it. They have came so far from the first movie (which was total crap). Breaking Dawn part 2 was amazing! I was so glad that they portrayed everything correctly, although there was one moment when I wasn't so sure.
 
I'm going to try not to give you guys a spoiler alert but there was a moment when a fight when down and fav characters were dying and I was like...umm WTH this DOES NOT happen in the book. The entire threatre was cheering like and rooting them on while my sister and I sat in shock and denial. We both kept saying "umm no, this doesn't happen",  "What are they doing? I'm so mad" and on and on it went until...FINALLY...they changed it all up and that whole scene wasn't real. The entire theatre erupted in screams of denial while me and my sister started yelling "We told you! Read the books dang you!" haha anyways, you just had to have been there and it was one of those moments I wish we coud've had it videos because...just epic. Anyways, in case you don't get it I was super excited to get to go to the premier with my two bestest friends ever!
 
In line for Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Theatre 10
The view from our seat LOL
 
Bring on the silliness!
wow my hair looks crazy haha
Gotta love Ree's expression
When we are watching a movie, especially our permiers, we sit just like this the whole movie. Like totally in each other's personal space just so we can talk to each other about whats going on. It cracks me up every time.
I love this
Mom if you would've been there earlier we could've gotten some pics with you too! I think next time I force you to come early no matter what...hmmm I shall debate upon that. I love that we have converted my mom to the movies that we like, and love that though she may not understand some of our obsession that shes there with us, ready to have a good time. Love you mom.
 
People may think were silly and a bit crazy, but thats okay, because when I'm with my sis I have the best time ever. We can sit in line at the theatre for hours and have such a blast together. We can be together doing absolutely nothing and totally make it fun. She understands the way I think, gets excited about the same things I do, doesn't judge me even when I share some of my darker thoughts with her. In short, I have the best friends in the whole world that I can share my silly times and serious times with and I wouldn't trade that for anything!
 
 
Now we move onto
Linking up with {av}
 
THis weeks theme was Autumn Faves! The one treat that I have to have every fall is...
 
 

Pumpkin PIe
Yes I love Pumpkin Pie! SO here is my outfit choice based on this theme
 
 
Pumpkin Pie OUtfit

 
Hope you guys have a great Friday!!

9 comments:

  1. I never got into the movies. I've seen them but not in the theaters. I feel like I need to see this one at the movies!

    I like the look. That dress is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl you definitely need to see this one at the theatre, it is amazing! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. great blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    Don't forget to visit my blog: http://www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sure would, I'm going to go follow right now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn Part 2! I have tickets for Sunday!

    I love those boots! I really want a pair like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots!! i love them!! ;)
    p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete