Thursday, November 8, 2012

Its Ok....sometimes

Linking up with Neely
 

Its Ok Thursdays
 
This week is almost over, Thank God. Not that its been a horrible week just that its been a bit stressful. I'm looking forward to Saturday, because that is the day of my parent's anniversary party and it's going to be a blast. I love party planning, but I hate not having plenty of money to do everything I want to do without stressing over it. I'm already exhausted just from all the mental exercise!
 
Its Ok
 
That I have totally slacked in the blogger world this week. I've had so much going on that posting just seemed like too much at the time.
 
That I don't get how people can be so selfish.
 
To be sad at how the years have changed people. I know we all change, but sometimes its not for the better and I wish things were different.
 
That everything that I want to do in life seems impractical. Quitting my  job to be an event planner/interior designer in a city like Tallahassee is just not practical. Besides, I'm not that good. See? impractical.
 
That 2012 has seriously sucked and I can't freaking wait to see the end of it. Happy early freaking new year!
 
That more now than ever I'm dissapointed in Americans. I hate politics and political posts, but honestly Obama is not wine or whiskey, he doesn't get better with time. Already proven.
 
That like we just got paid last Thursday and already I'm flat broke. What the heck? How does that even happen?
 
That I've totally considered pimping out my husband for a few extra bucks. LOL Just kidding people geez.
 
To totally be addicted to the song pop game and watching Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Mischa Collins panels on youtube.
 
 
So what's okay with ya'll this Thursday??
 

2 comments:

  1. We should so pimp our husbands out! LOL... I think it's a great idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we all have impractical things that we want to do in our lives! LOL Oh and I'm broke too -_- I'm a new follower from the It's Okay Thursday LInk up!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete