Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's OK....ya know

Its Ok Thursdays

 
Hello everyone! It's that time again...time for what you ask? Time for me to finish my cup of coffee thats what. HEHE okay just kidding. I am slacking just a bit this morning. My hubby was so sweet and got the kids up, got the dressed, and off to school this morning so that I could sleep in. I love that guy. I mean we have our differences, we argue (umm duh we've been married 12 years), but at the end of the day we still love each other and thats all that matters. Besides, he's super hot and an amazing dad...couldn't ask for more right?
 
Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for me to link up with Neely for todays....(insert drum roll here)....ITS OK THURSDAYS!!!!
 
Its OK
 
...That I am still in my pajamas while I'm posting this and I'm supposed to be getting ready for my kids Thanksgiving dinner at school. Better hurry this along.
 
...That I am looking at the floor that needs sweeping & mopping, at the little bit of dishes in the sink and thinking...can that wait until tonight or...tomorrow even?
 
...That sometimes I wonder if some members of my family came straight from the loony bin. I mean did they hand pick them, because we seem to have an over abundance of them LOL
 
...To be totally obsessed with my fav T.V. shows right now which include, Arrow (love it omg), Nashville (love it too omg), Supernatural (LOVE LOVE LOVE it OMG), The Vampire Diaries (Yes you guessed it LOVE IT OMG)
 
...That I fixed a whole bown of honey nut cheerios this morning and found out after the fact that...I have no milk. Dry cereal it is.
 
...To be so torn over whether or not to buy those 10:30 tickets to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 tonight. I want to be there so bad but....and there is always a "but"
 
...To wish they would open a Starbucks in my little town where we don't even have a Mcdonalds, but hey we have a subway!
 
...To dislike cooking dinner, but love to bake anything fattening and sweet
 
...To realize that I have a pride issue and I feel like lately all I've been doing is practicing humility. 
 
...To be extremely grateful for family and their help, but wish that you didn't need it at the same time
 
So what's okay with you today? Happy Thursday!  
 


5 comments:

  1. ahaha i have gone to several things (not looking my best) due to the blog world. woops! totally okay right?! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is defintely okay. you are definitely not getting any judgement here! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I am still in my Pajamas. And it's 9:30 in the morning. That's what happens when my classes get canceled. :)

    Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes and sometimes we need the extra pajama time!

      Delete
  3. new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along! Loving Nashville as well!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete