Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Sparkly New Years Eve

Wow it's been a crazy two weeks and I have been completely MIA in the blogging world. I apologize for that. I haven't even wanted to open my laptop while I've been off work, how sad is that?
Oh well I figured today I would ease back into the posting by linking up {av} @ Long Distance Loving
 
 
It's almost New Year, can you believe it? Wow time has flown by so fast this year. It feels like just last week we had our 2012 New Years party at my house! To celebrate the past year and the on-coming new year we are going to rock out the fashion. I have been trying to pick clothes that are a bit edgier, get out of my fashion rut if you will. My sister and I both seem to be stuck in the same thing so to smash that box I picked three dresses that I love but wouldn't normally wear because they may put me outside of my comfort zone. (there are a few areas I am very self-conscious about but I'm working on it). Hey, if you can't go all out on New Year's Eve then when can you? Right?
 

New Years Eve

I love all three of these looks! I especially love the awesome shoes. It's so wild how a good pair of shoes can make a woman feel incredibly attractive.

I will try and catch all of you up on our activities over the holidays once I recover from them lol. Have a great Friday everyone and a RoCkIn NeW yEaR!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness theses are ALL AMAZING!! love them!

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that black ruffle dress!!!
    super super cute
    especially with a pop of color

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these options! Hope you have a great NYE!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete