Monday, December 3, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne
 
Hi ya'll! I will say that I am not excited about it being Monday morning. I was exhausted when I woke up and nearly fell asleep driving the hour to work this morning. I contemplated pulling over and taking a nap in my car, thats how bad it was. Gah.
 
I have decided it would be fun to try this link-up. I've seen several people do it and it's always nice to set goals for yourself so here goes...
 
1. Clean my entire room & organize the junk under my bed
I have been working so hard on the rest of the house that my room has been neglected...and I'm talking for weeks so this is a definite must. Especially now that I am getting caught up on other things.
 
2.Make Layl's scarf for Christmas
I have been torn on what to make my youngest daughter.
I made Luke a hat and Lauren a really pretty scarf and seeing as I am an amateur knitter my options are limited lol. So a scarf it is!
 
3. Go to be before midnight every night this week (at least 3 out of 5 nights)
For the last few weeks I haven't been getting into the bed until 1am or so and believe me I am so feeling it this morning. I need to get more sleep in so I can be more alert and productive throughout the day because my evenings are only going to get busier as this month progresses.
 
4.Take off bags of donations item and get them out of my way
Since I have been organizing so much & cleaning out the kids rooms I have bags of stuff that need to go. Unfortunately I let them sit there because...well I am a procrastinator. So I need them out of my house. My house is small enough no need for extra clutter,
 
5.Start packing lunches to bring to work
Lately we have been so busy that we've been cooking quick meals that leave no left overs and I am so rushed in the mornings that I don't have time to pack any lunch, so I'm spending money I don't have to eat. I either need to stop eating (totally not a solution because I happen to love food) or I need to pack my lunch. Going to have to go with the latter option there.
 
What 5 things do ya'll want to accomplish this week? Link up by cliking the button at the top of the page! Have a great Monday

4 comments:

  1. Man, I'm so not excited that it's Monday, either! Lol. It took all of my willpower to get out of bed and go to work.

    Newest follower here, best wishes on your goals for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hit my snooze three or four times! haha okay five, but who's counting? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I am terrible at getting out of bed on time!! Love your goals!! One of mine is to clean out my junk room this week and make it presentable. :) GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I'm awful about getting into bed before midnight, so I might just join you on this one. :-) Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete