Thursday, December 6, 2012

Its Ok Thursday

'ello gov'nuh.
Howdy pardner.
Hola Amigos.
 
Hey Ya'll!
How's it going this Thursday for everyone? Good? Yes? Awesome!
Its my favorite link up day which is why Thursdays excite me, other than the fact that its the day that precedes Friday. Before we get into the "Its Ok" madness, I'll share with you guys Day 5 of our 25 days of Christmas.
 
December 5th
The kiddos and I picked up dinner at KFC (it came with mad yummy cookies) and trucked it over to my Nanie's house. My Nanie is actually my great, great aunt. She had no grandchildred before I was born and she had always been close to my mother and grandmother (whom she had helped raise) so my mother asked if I could call her Nanie and thats is how she became Nanie to everyone. She isn't just Nanie to me and my siblings and cousins, she is Nanie to our chuch family, extended family ect.
Anyways she lives in Tallahassee, an hour away from me, and I rarely get to spend time with her.
So we decided that last night we were going to spend quality time with her.
 
We had a great dinner (Nanie made muffins). It was eventful. Lauren accidentally ran through Nanie's screen door because it was dark outside and she couldn't see it so yeah...she broke it, but it will be repaired by their maintenance man, fear not! I spilled the beans on the kitchen floor, literal beans haha. All in all we had a nice night. I was too exhausted (see Lazy) to drive home so we crashed at my mom in law's place. I honestly couldn't have picked a better MIL. She is my second mother and I love her soooo much! Day 5 was a success!
 
 Now I am linking up with Neely & Amber

Its Ok Thursdays
Its Ok
 
...That I have had 2 cups of coffee & 2 diet mountain dews already this morning
 
...to be obsessed with cheesy christmas movies and the old rudolph shows (I have recorded idk how many movies already)
 
...that time with my hubby is rare and that I miss him like crazy (he works nights, I work days and our days off are different. Always moving in opposite directions...boo)
 
...That once again I am not going to have a weekend. Busy busy busy...bleh
 
...that I ate like four of those cookies we got last night and some pork skins, I definitely need to stop pigging out. gah.
 
...to be in love with Damon & Ehlena together and I'm haven't watched last night's epi of TVD so I am not sure what happened with the whole vampire/sire bond thing and I'm pissed that there even has to be an outside reason for why she loves him in there. Damon frickin rocks...kay? JS
 
...to always go for the character with emotional issues. I love layers (no not like onions, like cakes), a character who seems tough and yet is a marshmellow underneath all the coldness? Yes please!
 
...That the previous "its ok" is why Edward Cullen falls low on my list of fav Twilight characters. He's too perfect. Perfect people (or characters) are irritating. Not saying I don't like Edward, he's just not my fav.
 
...That I want to skip work and go see a movie right now. I would really like some time to do something fun on my own is that so bad?
 
...that this picture below is so me
 


Join us in the Its Ok Thursday fun! We're All MAd Here!
 Happy Thursday ya'll! 

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting all morning - even through class- for you to post yours? Am I pathetically obsessed with blogs or what?! LOL. Onions! Eww grows... I definitely like cakes better! And I feel like we've done this before... like this whole you saying something about onions and cakes and me aggreeing with cakes... wth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like cakes, therefore we talk and/or agree about them! LOL speaking of cake sounds great! I am a bit obsessed with reading blogs too. I seen yours posted on my phone but wanted to wait to get to work so I can read it on my big monitor! haha weird right?

      Delete