Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The OHP Crush

Have you ever felt as if you just needed a day to yourself?
A day with no responsibilities, a day to just be young and free?
No? Just me? Hmm well okay then.
I'm 28 years old, thats all, definitely not old and lately I feel...like I'm old. No kidding.
Maybe it has something to do with all the running and obligations.
 Last night I was in the shower washing my hair and was like geez...this is just like the night before when I cleaned, showered, straightened everything back up then went to bed. Over and over again.
This morning I needed something different. My desire was to fish up a few bucks and go to the movies (I have no problem going by myself) and just having a free day (since I never get to be young or feel like myself anymore), but seeing as I'm flat broke that was a definite no go.
 I did the next best thing.
I slept in laid in bed later than normal, had hubby drop kids off at school, then got up after 8am and  fixed me some yummy chocolate coffee (aka coffee with a pack of hot chocolate mix...wow) then watched last weeks episode of The Vampire Diaries for the second time.
 
Here is where the crush part comes in.
(excuse my adolescent infatuation for a moment please)
Usually I don't watch the TVD epi's more than once (unlike Supernatural, I watch those over and over and over). However, last weeks episode "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street" was probably one of my favorite ones so far! There were so many things I loved about that episode! Such as:
 
Ehlena & Damon -
I have always been a Damon fan and I love the two of them together. Don't get me wrong I still love Stephan, but there is just something about Damon Salvatore that draws my attention. Personality, smile, the angst? Who knows but I love him! I also love the glimpses that you get of his past and the choices that he's made. He's not the bad guy he wants you to think he is.
 
Tyler Lockwood-
He is super cool and even more so now. I loved seeing him take command and becoming the alpha of the pack of hybrids. That was such a seriously cool part!
 
Ehlena, Caroline, & Bonnie-
I have missed seeing the three best friends being...well best friends. Who doesn't love a girls night and the fact that they had one (though it ended kind of rough) made me smile.
 
Damon "right choices"-
Back to Damon, he's not known for making the best decisions. He's a bit selfish and at the end of the episode he totally admits that becuase he doesn't want to do what he knows is right...but it kills me because I'm screaming at the T.V. "DON'T DO IT!!"
 
Now that I have decided to go into work I throw on a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and sandles (no make-up or neat hair either, it's raining and gloomy...don't judge). To dispell my melancholy I plug in my i-pod. I couldn't tell you the last time that I updated my i-pod but it's cool because when I want to lose myself in music I know just whats on there (even if it is a bit outdated) and just what to listen to that will get me out of my funk. So this morning's playlist went as follows:
 
Justin Timberlake - My Love
Rascal Flatts - How Strong Are You Now
Beyonce- Upgrade U
Jake Owen- Yee Haw
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Crossfade- Cold
 
As you can see my taste in music is very ecclectic.
Now I will link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for OHP

 








 
The Salvatore Brothers are ahhhmazing!
 




Caroline & Tyler (secretely I kind of like Caroline & Klaus too shh)
 


"We'll Always Have Bourbon Street" - Lol love it!
 



I love Caroline, she is hilarious.

 
OMG Damon! hahaha too funny



He's sincere lol 


I miss Alaric sooo much! I want them to bring him back somehow! 


Damon all the way!
 
Hope you guys have a great wednesday.
 For all ya'll in the southeast, don't forget your umbrella, your gonna need it. 

3 comments:

  1. hahahah omg I died at the sparkle one! That was so freaking hilarious! I'm still laughing! I really need to start getting the seasons from netflix and catch up on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do I totally want you to catch up so I can talk to you about it cuz OMG!! LOL The sparkle one cracked me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting to watch TVD - I get distracted by 'The Big Bang Theory.' It definitely hasn't been the same since Alaric died. I don't dislike Damon that much, but because the book version of Stefan is such a noble character, I'm always going to root for Elena to be with TV Stefan. I just wish TV Elena would grow up and mature like book Elena does. I kinda think the fact that a woman wrote the books but men write the TV show explains the fact that TV Elena is still so shallow and - let's face it - in some episodes, almost too stupid to live.

    ReplyDelete