Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OHP & Paper Snowflakes

 
I've been scrolling through Pinterest this morning trying to figure out what I want to post.
I have so many boards and great pins its not even funny.
While I'm scrolling I'm thinking "I should post something cute, no something christmasy, or neat"
Then I see a board titled "hilarious" and I'm stuck on so many funny pins and I want to share them with the world. Really who doesn't need a good laugh?
 
 







Totally what I wanted to say to my extrememly loud kids last night






Had to throw in some snacks during the hilarity



haha Effie Trinket/Pocahontas



I would never tell my husband this but I actualy like this show because Si & Jase are SO FUNNY!



Lord of the Rings...this is too funny


December 4th activitiy - Paper Snowflakes
The kids were super excited about making paper snowflakes and it took a few tries (and the internet) to help us remember how to do it but after about six pieces of paper (or more) and a mess later we were successful!
 
Daddy even enjoyed cutting out the snowflakes
 

Just a few of our creations
 




Tater made her own creations and this one...
She is showing you what it looked like to her...a bra haha

 
Our finished project
I wanted to string and hang them but I didn't have the supplies to do that and I've mentioned before how when I start a project I want to finish it right then lol.
So I used good old fashioned scotch tape.
Works like a charm. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snowflakes, especially Layla's creation. HAHA! And the Cat pin almost made me pee my pants. I am still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowflakes are O-mazing! I loves them! And omg, Layla... what a goof! That kid is going to be something else! You guys looked like you had a blasty blast! And I loved your pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RDJ is crazy. That's why we love him. I don't think his wife will agree to a platoon of monkeys with a baby in the house, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those snowflakes look great!!

    ReplyDelete