Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fancies - Marvelous Monotone



This weeks assignment was Monotone. I love wearing black, no I'm not goth, I just think its slimming and classy and slimming...did I say that already? Anyways I love this outfit in all its grey/black monotone glory!!



Friday Fancies - Marvelous Monotone



Farhi By Nicole Farhi nicole farhi, $120 / Isabella Oliver pencil skirt / Yves Saint Laurent high heel boots / Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti / Miso filigree jewelry, $15 / Charlotte Russe dangle earrings

If your wanting to get in on the fun just visit long distance loving and don't forget to link up!




Yesterday I posted that I was getting my hair cut and colored. I was super nervous about the color but let me tell you...it turned out fantastic!! My friend Michelle done an amazing job! I'm going to post a picture of myself from August (with long blonde hair) and then one of the new cut.



Before (bad pic but you get the point. Long blonde hair)
After - I freaking love love love it! Thanks Chell!

 


6 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm so in love with your hair! That cut seriously frames your face nicely and makes it appear slimmer! You are so beautiful sister! I muchos love and can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! And your hair looks great!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was nervous about it but I'm glad I got it done! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Ooohh that jacket is AMAZING. I need it in my closet!

    xoxo, Nicole Rene
    Simply Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I LOVE the outfit you put together!!! Your hair looks beautiful I am so happy you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the booties and LOVE the hair color/cut!

    ReplyDelete