Thursday, October 11, 2012

Its OK Thursday, no really its ok

Linking up with Amber once again for...
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
Its Thursday, its Thursday, its Thursday all day long!
Sorry I was thinking of my 5  year old and the song she learned in her daycare that helped her remember her days of the week. Adorable right? Yes I think so too. Well as I've already mentioned, today is what? THURSDAY!!! Why am I excited about that? I have no flipping clue. Other than that means tomorrow is Friday, Friday is my mom's B-day, I'll get to hang with my fam tomorrow night and eat yummy food in honor of my mommy's b-day, then there comes Saturday and I get to see some pretty awesome friends of mine (my Star Chaser drill team friends).
 
Okay so I do know why I'm excited tee hee. Then theres the fact that this morning was pretty good. Having a decent wavy hair day (which is seriously abnormal for my hair to do good when I let it air dry), my kids were all happy and got ready easily this morning (no fuss, no muss), then we all sang songs on the way to work (my kids have been blessed with amazing voices, all three of them!). And now its time for....(insert drum roll here)....ITS OK THURSDAY!!!! TA DA!
 
Its 'T' Totally okay...
 
*that my passengers side window is stuck a quarter of the way down and simply refuses to budge.
 
* for me to eat the 3 dove dark chocolates that one my tenants just brought me, because they are sugar free! YAY CHOCOLATE!!!
 
* that I nearly had a heart attack when my gas light came on as I'm turning onto the road to my office because my gauge is messed up and when the light comes on...I'm about to run out of gas for real. (fingers crossed that I can make it to the store, this is what I get for being broke and trying to run on fumes btw)
 
* that I'm waning to make like four different lists for my parent's anniversary party. I'm a compulsive list maker, love having it all on paper, preferably typed out with a pretty header in a great font and coordinating color. (yes a bit over done and OCD, I know...geez)
 
* that every time I turn around my mother is like "hey did you add _______ to the guest list?" and I"m like "no, but sure I can add them, just let me stress about needing more invitations for a minute" (haha just kidding mom its all good and I can print invites...no big deal! LOL)
 
* that every "its ok" I'm posting is turning into a paragraph. I'm trying to keep this one short and sweet. See...I can do it!
 
* For me to want a whole day of silliness. I want to be able to goof off with my sister, my hubby, and my kids all day with no stress & no worries.
 
* that I can actually pull of being totally silly even though I am 28, I have an immature child inside of me that sometimes begs to be released.
 
 
And now I wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. We went last night to the pasture where I have my two girls (my horses Paige & Reba), and rode for a while. Now my daughters (Lauren & Layla) aren't really in love with riding they would rather love on the horses then play in the hay pile. So what did I do? I got out my phone and snapped a few pictures of course. My kids really are just too cute not to photograph! Hope you enjoy a little glimpse into our lives!
 
My lovely Thoroughbred Paige
 
 
 
 
 Left Pic - Lauren (on left) & Layla(on right)  playing in the hay
 
Right Pic- Me and my silly girls
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My two good lookin cowboys (Luke (on left) & handsome hubby Darrell (on right)
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww sister I totally love the pics! I swear your girls are freaking gorgeous and we will be beating boys off with bats! You make me want to have kids right now! LOL! I was telling Wade last night how I couldn't wait to dress our kids up for Halloween! How cute would my baby be dressed up as a candy corn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh I can't wait! I want you to hurry up but I have definitely not kept that a secret! lol

      Delete