Thursday, October 4, 2012

Its Ok Thursday....

Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
So its Thursday again. Thank God. I am more than ready for Friday. Why? Because on Saturday I don't have to go to work, I get to go ride with Star Chasers Mounted Drill-Team! I love those guys! Anywho its time for "Its Ok"....
 
 
Its Ok...
 
That I didn't wear a stitch (I mean not a STITCH) of makeup to work today
 
That sometimes (make that a lot of the time) I just don't understand why things are the way they are
 
That I'm still a bit nervous about cutting my hair today even though its driving me crazy right now
 
That all I want to do right now is curl up on the couch, in my pj's, with something chocolate and watch some sappy love movie because I need a romance fix (but here I am stuck at work...ick)
 
That 2 nights in a row this week I've had Frozen Hot Chocolate and it was so flippin good (were totally not counting calories on that one)
 
That I'm drowning in laundry. Seriously I wash all week and I get no where...its got to be gremlins coming in and dirtying all the darn clothes
 
That as I stared at the "its ok" button I couldn't think of a thing to say its ok about because honestly sometimes it doesn't feel ok
 
That Breaking Dawn Part 2 tickets are on sale for the premier and I'm too broke to buy them
 
That once again me and my sis are missing Halloween Horror Nights because we can't be millionaires and get everything we want. Why can't we? Cheese and rice, is a couple spare G's a month too much to ask? LOL
 
And Lastly...that at times when nothing feels ok, faith is what you cling to so you can believe that eventually...it'll be OK

My Frozen hot chocolate...and a pumpkin just because I love pumpkins! lol
 

2 comments:

  1. I got my hair cut today too! I actually made my OK post all about it :) lol

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-ok-hair-do-day-10412.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frozen hot chocolate looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete