Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting! - Hairdo's & Owls

Linking up with Michelle


 
 
Last week I missed out with this link-up mostly because I was sick and last Wednesday I I had a lot going on. I haven't even gotten on Pinterest in...well I don't remember when and let me tell you, I have missed pinning! I knew I couldn't miss out today, which is why I'm postponing the reports that I'm supposed to be doing until after I finish this post ha! I am going to focus my pins on two differen things today. First, I'm pinning owls...because I love owls and anything that can come in owl form, or with an owl on it. Second, hair styles, because lately my hair has been so drab. I haven't been doing anything but straightening it and leaving it down until I feel as if I've forgotten every hairstyle I've ever done. I hope you enjoy the pins!
 
 







































 
Have a happy happy Wednesday!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Love! I think you should do some of those hairstyles on me since my hair has been crap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moist Owlet almost made me pee my pants laughing so hard!!! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those hair styles! I wish I could do them on myself!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on a post about owl goodies right now too-- LOVE those sandals! And such fun hairstyles... I pin those all the time and have yet to try any!

    ReplyDelete