Thursday, October 18, 2012

Its OK Thursday

Linking up again with Neely
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
I'm sorry I've been MIA from the blogging world this week. It's pretty much been the crappiest week this month. I'm posting this "its ok" late in the evening, a little late, but better late than never right? Here goes...
 
 
Its Ok...
 
...That I'm sick and have been all week...
 
...That because I'm sick I can barely talk and its driving me insane... 
 
...that this week has basically been the week from hell...
 
...that October is almost over and I haven't even been able to do any fun halloween/fall activities with my kids. Not even carving pumpkins which they love...
 
...to want to get in my car and just drive with no destination in mind...
 
...to feel like things will never get better. Yes, I know they will, but sometimes the outlook is just bleak...
 
...to be completely broke and begin to frown at people who seem to have all the money in the freaking world...
 
...to wish that every god forsaken bug in this whole freaking world would just dissapear! This fly that is buzzing around my head is seriously pissing me off...
 
...that over a week has passed and my car window is still stuck 1/4 of the way down, my car needs a front end alignment & new tires and I can't have any of that fixed right now so I must endure the shaking it does every time I drive it...
 
...that as of today my husband's truck is undriveable because the bearings on the front end are bad and we almost didn't make it home from the bank today...
 
...that my house is never ever clean, that right now I'm sitting around several loads of folded clothes and feeling too crappy to put them up...
 
...that this post is depressing. I apologize for that, it's just been the tenor of my week. I hope next week is better...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment