Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Halloween Edition

linking up with Long Distance Loving
 
 
Happy Friday everyone and also Happy Halloween! I know it's not Halloween yet, however that is the theme for today's Friday's Fancies. I love thinking up outfits and costumes for halloween. I love picking a character to mimic, whether its from a movie, t.v. show, or cartoon. I picked 2 different ones today though I had a million ideas! I hope you enjoy!
 
 







Gemma Teller






Effie Trinket



First we have Gemma Teller from Sons of Anarchy
She is such a fantastic character on the show and I secretly love the way she dresses! She's a grandmother on the show and she is still totally rockin!

Next is Effie Trinket. The Hunger Games character that is colorful and funny. I would love to dress as her for halloween, makeup and everything included!

Hope you all have a great weekend!




2 comments: