Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting - This is Halloween!

 
Happy Halloween everyone!!! I love this time of the year, some people may not agree with me and thats okay because I don't feel as if I have to agree with everyone. I feel the way I feel, live the way I live and you can do the same for yourself and guess what...we can still be friends! yay! Okay so back to what I was saying...I Love Love Love it! I love the decorations, the weather, the candy and lets face it adults...we like to dress up too which is totally why I wore green & purple eyeshadow today in honor of this asupicious occasion.
 
 

 
Now I have already done a sort of Halloween pinteresting post so today I'm not going to do that. However, I will stick with the Other wordly theme and post pins I have found on my favorite T.V. Show.....SUPERNATURAL!!!
 
I love the show, love the characters, and the actors. Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, & Mischa Collins are hilarious! So if you are like me and you love anything and everything Supernatural then you are going to love this post!
 






























I hope all of you have a fantastic and safe Halloween. Pictures of the kids in their costumes will be posted tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH I <3 <3 <3!! SO Many good memories with this show. I hope it NEVER goes off.

    ReplyDelete