Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!!

 
 
Today is an OHP day and believe me I could use some funny, cute, or just plain cool things to look at this morning. On a Wednesday...who couldn't? Here goes...
 
 
 
Adorable right?
Source: piccsy.com via Jennie on Pinterest



Horses make the best friends
Source: weheartit.com via Anna on Pinterest



Secretariat- such an inspiration
Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest



?
Totally gonna do this! haha



HAHAHA I totally don't get math






Best thing I've seen all day!



I LOVE Tarjay!



Ireland - where I want to be right now



I'll take one of these with a cup of coffee please

4 comments:

  1. When are you making me some apple pie bars?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahah I want my flying license so I can fly a broom! And I love the puppy! He is soooo freaking cute... almost as cute as my puppies... (Almost!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete