Thursday, October 25, 2012

Its OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
This week is almost over and I couldn't be happier about that fact. Not only does that bring me one more day closer to pay day (which is unfortunately still another 6 days away), but I actually get a saturday to be at home, at least for a little while. You have no idea how happy that makes me. So now we move onto Its Ok.
 
 
Its Ok
 
To re-read books from your favorite series over and over because you just can't get enough of them.
 
To want to have a day (or night) to act like a litle kid with no responsbilities and be totally goofy.
 
That my hubby and I have been having a rough time and though we are working through stuff, it still feels difficult sometimes.
 
To want a diet coke or a monster right after your morning coffee and before 9am
 
To crave fried pickles. They have to be from Myra Jeans, the hometown resturant in the county where I work, I would just love some for lunch.
 
That I have totally slacked at work all week and today I'm just now going to crack down and get some things done
 
That the skirt I'm using for my daughters ladybug costume is red with white polka dots. I know ladybugs are red with black polka dots and the shirt will be that way, but hey when your working on a budget you get what you can.
 
To hate having to go pee five minutes after getting to work. Sure the bathroom is literally five feet from my desk, but does that mean that I wanna jump up and go? No. #laziness
 
That I just used a hashtag on my blog, first time for everything I guess lol
 
To hate the outfit you have on but wear it anyway because you just don't feel like changing for a third time
 
To hate politics. Period.
 
That my hubby and I have a difference of opinion concerning local politics. It makes it worse that I hate politics lol.
 
To find a joke hilarious and laugh everytime you read it, even if no one else thinks its funny.
 
 
Well Guys I hope you all have a great great Thursday! You can totally join in the Its Ok fun by clicking on the button at the top! God Bless!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm just like you.. sometimes a night with no responsibilities is JUST what we need to re-energize!

    I taught Government and Social Studies before I became a sahm. I had to teach politics, and although I NEVER stated my own opinion to my students, it does get tiring hearing some students bash the side you're on. It's not my favorite topic, that's for sure. ;)

    Found you from the link up. Newest follower!

    Swing by if you can.

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I have a different opinion with politics only because his mom threatens him to vote for who she wants and last year he did it only because of that and because he got free Starbucks. I think this year he's actually going to be a big boy and do what he wants in the election...at least I hope!

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is NOT ok to re-read books when your friend gives you an assignment (Game of Thrones) so we can chat about it....lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! There is more to come! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete