Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Madness

Just...WOW...what a crazy super busy weekend I've had. It all started Friday morning and hasn't ended yet. After leaving work early I had to meet my kids back in our hometown of Bristol for the homecoming parade. My kids came home with a huge bag of candy each! Needless to say they super loved it. We spent the afternoon running errands after that, then dropped my daughters off to spend the night with their grandparents. That night Liberty County Bulldogs was going against the Yellow Jackets so of course the Johnson family was there rooting the Bulldogs on (it was a great game and the Bulldogs came out victors!) Saturday morning started at 6am for me and Luke. We took off headed for Marianna where our mounted drill team, the Star Chasers, was hosting a St. Jude's benefit horse "game" show. It was a whole day of horses, mounted games, non-mounted games, friends, and prizes. Star Chasers performed at the show and they were AMAZING!!! I was so proud of every single one of them!

Sunday morning we were at church, then visiting with my husbands great-grandmother at the rehab center. Then at five pm we were visiting a church in the community that was hosting a 5th Sunday chili cookoff and a sing. Luke, my son, was singing a special with his friend, Ella,  and me and my husband were invited to sing also. Yeah a crazy busy weekend, but a really good one. I hope all of you had a blessed weekend!
Our prayers this week are with Granny. We hope she gets better soon!

Star Chasers Mounted Drill Team - Color Guard


Luke & Ella singing "Jesus, Lamb of God" 

1 comment:

  1. Aww my Luke! God I can't believe how fast they grow up... and they aren't even my own kids, just my nieces and nephews. I'm going to have so many babysitters by the time my kids come along! LOL

    ReplyDelete