Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fancies - Party On!

Linking up with {av}
 

This week's assignment is in honor of {av} and her 100th Friday's Fancies! We are to post our party dresses so we can rock out! Well me, I never get to dress up and actually go out to a party or anything like that. So, when I was looking for party dresses I couldn't make up my mind! I picked four outfits. My favorite thing to do is pair unexpected colors together, or to wear a neautral and add bold colors through the accesories & shoes so that is exactly what I did here! They are four totally different looks, but I would wear every one of them! Hope you guys like!




Party central



Happy Friday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are the top left and bottom right! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the draping on the cream dress with red accessories!

    ReplyDelete