Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting....party time!

 
I love the OHP days because it gives me a moment to look up the things that I'm just in love with right now and share them with all of you guys. However, today I'm actually going to theme it though I usually just put the random things I like up.
 
My sister and I are planning my mother and father's 30th anniversary party right now. Since I love planning parties, throwing parties, decorating, ect. I am super excited about it. Pinterest is the best place to get any idea you need about...well anything really and believe me I've been digging lately. In honor of the anniversary party I'm posting my inspirational pictures for the theme and decor.
 

So adorable



the apple tealights are darling


the balloons just make it magical
 



what a great idea!
 



Love everything about this beverage table



I love different elements. Adding old books and different things just makes it cozy and warm



Love these metal tubs and containers



This would be adorable props for pictures



I simply adore old trunks and suitcases!



Deserts in mini! Fantabulous! Oh and I would really like to own that wagon.



Have a wonderful wednesday!
 

6 comments:

  1. I love all your pins. Totally how I would go with my parents anniversary party. I especially love the metal tubs. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore shabby chic/country themed parties. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I came over from the link-up and I LOVE all of your pins!!! Makes me want to throw a party!!! I especially love the LOVE letters!!!! I'm your newest follower and I hope you will come check my blog out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thanks! I know I love throwing parties and Pinterest definitely puts me in that kind of a mood!

      Delete
  3. I love all of these!! They are perfect!! The LOVE letters are my favorite!!

    New follower from the link-up!
    Leslie
    http://sincerely-leslie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should seriously be a full time event planner :)

    ReplyDelete