Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh the FALL of it all...

Tuesday, October the 9th and it's the first cool morning we've had yet this fall. Oh now it's not cool enough to be pulling out jackets, leggings, and fur lined boots. When I say cool its a relative term meaning in the low 70's high 60's. Depressing for fall isn't it? I crave cold weather like I crave chocolate, seriously. So while I'm looking out my office window wishing it was too cold for the red flip-flops that I have on today, I decided that I'm going throw some fall up in here ya'll!

I absolutely love fall! There isn't anything about it I don't like (other than 80 degree days here in FL). I know everyone is posting about fall/autumn on facebook, pinterest (where most of my ideas and inspiration comes from), and just about every blog I've read. I'm going to put you all through that today as well. However, I'm just going to post some pics that explain what my favorite things about fall are.  


When its brisk and cool outside and you can see your breath.
 
 



And when it's cool you absolutely have to have a campfire!
 
 



My favorite month out of the year!

 
There is something so perfect about horseback riding when it's cold outside
 



PUMPKINS!!! Of every shape and color!
 



Love love love apples, the smell, the taste, the colors
 



And from apples comes APPLE PIE!! I love baking Apple Pie!
 



Jackolanterns make me smile whether they are silly faces or scary ones I just love them.


Fall brings a whole new menu with it. All the different and inventive fall snacks are so fun to make and to eat!
 

To sum it all up.....

 
What is some of your favorite things about fall?

2 comments:

  1. I def love the s'mores, leaves, pumpkins, seasonal flavors, OK I LOVE IT ALL!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your applepie's!!! They are soooo YUMMY! And I love when it is cold enough to see your breath. Speaking of... when it gets cold again, the four of us need to take a ride to the middle of nowhere and dance to Jason Aldean for old times sake! :)

    ReplyDelete